BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 8, 2010

First Writing Assignment

My name is hayli and here are some things you might like to know about me, the things I like are playing the french horn, I like sports alot and I my favorite animal is either a horse or dogs. Right now I am in grammer class posting on this blog about me. Later I want to go to band and play my instrument. the thing that most bugs me is when people are always gossiping about people in a mean way. the thing that most thrills me is roller coasters, I like the way my stomach flips and flops while the coaster is going up and down and all around. I think it is really cool that when people talk bad about me I usually dont let it get to me. My favorite subject is grammer, because i like to write and exspress myself through words.

0 comments: